Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Thank you card - using Fresh Cut Wreaths-WPlus9

Hey everyone! Today I made a Thank you card with one of my favorite WPlus9 stamp sets "Fresh Cut Wreaths". I love that this stamp set has different wreaths and flowers to layer. You can stamp all the same color or mix them up. I die cut my pattern paper and my white panel using the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle dies.

For my flowers I decided to use Simon Says Stamp coral reef ink to coordinate with my pattern paper. 
I stamped my sentiment on a banner from WPlus9 "Basic Banners" stamp set and used the die from the set to cut it out. This banner fits perfect across the wreath! 

For my final touch I added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins. Who doesn't love a little sparkle, right! 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

CS- Gina K and K&Co. 
Dies- Simon Says Stamp, WPlus9
Stamps- WPlus9
Ink- Simon Says Stamp, Hero Arts
Sequins- Pretty Pink Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment