Friday, June 19, 2015

Shaker Card using Fintastic Friends

Today I am using this cute fish tank image from Lawn Fawn's "Fintastic Friends" stamp and die set to make a shaker card.
I stamped the tank with memento ink and colored in the sand and water with copics. Then I stamped all the plants, fish and castle. After coloring all the images I die cut them with the coordinating dies! 
I cut a frame using the stitched rectangle die from SSS and then cut the tank out of the center. This was my window for my shaker card. 

The card was embossed with a chicken wire embossing folder. I left about an inch of the bottom of the card out of the embossing folder so I could stamp my sentiment. I really like the way the thin blue strip of card stock tied in the blue from the tank. 
Here is a close up of all the shaker bits I used. I have some PPP sequins and gold flakes from PTI Make It Market Kit "Shakers & Sprinkles".

I love the way this turned out! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to try your own shaker card.  Happy stamping!

Supplies:

Stamps- Lawn Fawn Fintastic Friends 
Dies- SSS, Lawn Fawn
Card stock- Stampin' Up!
Ink- memento, Tim Holtz distress ink
Copics 
Sequins- PPP
Gold flakes- PTI




No comments:

Post a Comment