Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Love You A Latte Card featuring Lawn Fawn

Today a have a card featuring the Love You A Latte stamp set and dies from Lawn Fawn! I couldn't resist this set when I saw it. The images are so cute along with the sentiments that look like steam coming from the cup of joe! How fun right!
I started by embossing my card base with this really cute heart embossing folder on craft card stock. 
Next I used two different sizes of tag dies and cut the larger one from a piece of patterned paper and a smaller one from craft card stock and adhered them together. I added some fun foam on the back and added to the front of my card for a bit of dimension!

I stamped the coffee cup with memento ink and colored it in with some copic markers. I then used the coordinating die to cut the image out and popped it up on the tag. The sentiment was heat embossed using white embossing powder which made it pop off of the craft card stock. 

For my final touches I stamped a few coffe beans and added enamel dots. I absolutely love this stamp set and will be using it a lot!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment