Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Masculine Card / Loads of Love

 
Today I have an adorable card for that special man in your life! Masculine cards are sometimes hard to dream up but this cute truck from Hero Arts made the cut! 

I stamped the truck with memento ink and then masked it off so I could ink my background piece. I used distress inks to make a blue sky and then cut my green card stock to look like a grassy hill. 
The one big heart in the back of the truck made me want to add more hearts, so I die cute a few more
out of different patterned papers and added them to the background. Some are inlaid and some are
popped up. To finish the card of I stamped the Loads of Love for sentiment and die cut the word YOU from the Avery Elle die. I love how this card turned out.

I hope you have a great day and have been inspired to make some masculine cards. Happy Stamping.

Hugs :)

Supplies:

Card stock - PTI, 6x6 patterned paper pad
ink- memento, tumbled glass distress ink
copics
Stamps - HA Happy Dad's Dad
Die- Avery Elle "Simply Said" YOU, SU heart
  


No comments:

Post a Comment