Tuesday, January 27, 2015

CAS Card for Case this sketch #107


Today I wanted to share with you a card that I made for the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge. I love that it is a CAS layout. I have always struggled with white space on my cards but I am learning to love the look  now. These make wonderful cards to mass produce. You could easily change the sentiement and the hearts for any occasion.


Here's a close up so you can see the detail that the crystal effects gave the hearts!

Below you can see the sketch that I used to create my card. 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting! :)

Andrea





3 comments:

  1. I love this! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful -- I love it! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS card looks fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete