Friday, June 5, 2015

Hey There Card - Chubby Chums


Today I am using this cute cat image from  the Paper Smooches "Chubby Chums" stamp set. After I stamped it using Memento Ink I colored him using some copic markers. This stamp set also comes with the coordinating dies which makes it super easy to cut out! 
I then die cut a stitched circle to stamp my sentiment on and attached the cat to the circle. My sentiment is also from a Paper Smooches stamp set called Sentiment Sampler. This set is an awesome one to have because it has about fifteen different sentiments in it. I also love the different fonts used in it.

My card is a top folding A2 size and I layered a solid piece of card stock and a designer piece from a 12x12 paper pack from DCWV. I cut both of these with the stitched rectangle dies from SSS. 

To finish my card off I added some enamel dots scattered around that coordinated with my DS paper. I love how bright and cheery it turned out. 

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Stamping!😊

SUPPLIES:

Stamps- Paper Smooches 
Ink- Memento Tuxcedo Black
Card stock-  Stampin' Up!, PTI
DSP- DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies 
Copics- YR15, YR21, YR68


No comments:

Post a Comment