Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Miss You Fish Tank Card

Today I made the cutest "Missing You" card with the Lawn Fawn "Fintastic Friends" stamp set and coordinating dies. 

I started off by stamping the tank image on the stitched banner and coloring it in with copics. I then stamped the fish and the plant and also colored those with copics. I used the dies to cut these two images out to give a little more dimension to my card. 
I stamped my sentiment from the Paper Smooches "Scripty Sayings" and adhered it to the stitched rectangles that are layered on my card front. 

To add a little more sparkle I used the Wink of Stella glitter pen, a bit of glossy accents on the bubbles and of course some Pretty Pink Posh sequins! I think this card is simple but so cute.

Thanks for dropping in today and Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

Copics
Ink- Memento, Hero Arts
Stamps- Lawn Fawn, Paper Smooches
Dies- Lwan Fawn, Pretty Pink Posh
CS- PTI 


No comments:

Post a Comment