Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Card for Dad -Paper Smooches "My Guy"

With Fathers Day around the corner I decided to make my Dad a card.  I love the little red sports car from the Paper Smooches "My Guy" stamp set. What Dad wouldn't love this card, right.
I thought it would be neat to use this chevron stamp to make a background that looked like tire prints. I used crumb cake card stock and baked brown sugar ink from Stampin' Up! 


I cut a piece of striped patterned paper and a black frame using the stitched circle dies and adhered to the center of my card. I the colored my car image using copics and popped it up on top of my circle. My sentiment is also from the "My Guy" stamp set. 

I love how these stamps and sentiments are perfect for masculine cards!

Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment