Saturday, January 24, 2015

Back to Blogging!

Hi everyone. It has been a year since I have posted anything on this blog site. I decided last January to try out having my own website to post my crafting projects on and to sell Stampin' Up! After finishing out the year I have decided to step down from the Stampin' Up! career and just have my blog. I absolutely love my time crafting, it is my happy place, but I have a son in the 10th grade and a daughter in Kindergarten and trying balance family, my full time job as a bookkeeper and Stampin' Up! was a bit much.

My kindergartener is 5 years old and one of the youngest in her class. She has had a bit of a challenge learning all the sight words and keeping up. As a parent, we are the ones that go the extra mile to help them feel confident and give them the gentle push right? So, I am devoting more time to her, encouraging and working with her on her school work. I am pleased at the progress she has made since Christmas!

My son just turned 16 but NO car yet. We are not in a big hurry for him to be driving on his own! He will be eligible to take the drivers test this Spring so we may start looking at cars this summer. He plays the snare drum in the marching band and also takes private drum lessons weekly so he keeps me busy!

I am looking forward to this new year and seeing what God has in store for me and for our family.

I'm excited to start my blogging back up and have a place to share my crafting inspiration. I hope you will check in again soon and be inspired!

HUGS..

1 comment: