Friday, July 3, 2015

Thank You Card

Hi Everyone! I have a clean and simple card for you today using a few pieces of pattern paper.
I started by cutting two strips of pattern 
paper and inking the edges with some distress inks to give a bit of a vintage look. 
I then stamped my cup and saucer and die cut them out and did a bit of paper piecing on my tea cup. I really love how it brought it to life! I popped the tea cup up on a piece of doily that had also been inked. I wanted it to look like it was sitting on a table cloth.
I colored the inside of the tea cup with copics and added a touch of glitter to it. I also inked the entire card and edges and then stamped my sentiment with the same distress ink tea dye. 

I really love the vintage feel and the simplicity of this card. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Stampin' Up!
Stamps- Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn
Dies- Lawn Fawn
Paper- DCWV 


No comments:

Post a Comment