Thursday, May 7, 2015

We Go Together Card


Today I got a new stamp set from Avery Elle that I couldn't wait to use. Its called We Go Together and it has some cute images and sayings in it. I stamped the martini glass and the olive from the set and colored them in with some copics. 

I die cut the circle and the frame using Simon Says Stamps circle stitched dies in basic white and old olive card stock.


I popped up the circle in the center for a little dimension and added some sequins and wink of Stella to my martini! I think this is so cute! Sorry you can't see the sparkle in this picture.

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping 😊

Supplies:

Stamps- Avery Elle- We Go Together and Hero Arts- Fanciful Swirl Alphabet

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Dies- SSS Stitched Circle Dies

Copics- YG03,YG25,YG67,Y21,E31,C1

Embellishments- Wink of Stella, PPP sequins, stickles 


No comments:

Post a Comment