Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Thinking of You Card with Distress Inks

Oh how I love using distress inks for my backgrounds! The blending is always so smooth and beautiful. I wanted this card to look like a sunrise.


I stamped these little birds from the Lawn Fawns "Hello Sunshine" stamp set in memento tuxedo black ink so I could color them with my copics. I think they turned out really cute.  I masked off my birds and inked up my background and then I stamped my greeting.

The greeting is from the Simon Says Dies and Stamps "From Me To You". I love this set, it is two stamps set full of greetings and two word dies that coordinate. I mounted my image on black cardstock for a nice pop!

I hope your inspired to try out distress inks on your next background. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment