Saturday, January 24, 2015

Valentines Note card

I am loving little note cards lately. They are so quick and easy to make and small enough to stick in my kids lunchbox or my husbands planner. I made this one to stick in my daughters lunch on Valentines day.


I think this stamp is so stinking cute. It is actually a wood mount stamp that I found at my local craft store and I had to have it.  I colored the pig with copics and added some sparkle to his wings and trunks with a Wink of Stella glitter pen. The background was also a stamp I found that same day and knew it would be perfect together.

I stamped the background stamp with versa mark ink and cleared embossed it. To finish it of I added a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Who doesn't love a cute Cupig?  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to make little note cards for someone special in your life.

Happy Crafting! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment