Saturday, August 10, 2013

A card for my Bestie!

Hi stampers, I thought I would share a card I made today to send to a really great friend. I think this card turned out really pretty. You could do several different color schemes depending on what you have on hand. I choose to use the Stampin' Up ink pad Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Supplies that I used: 

Card stock - Pacific Point and Whisper White
Ink Pads- Pacific Point & Daffodil Delight
Ribbon - Daffodil Delight
Background Stamped with image from "Happy Day" stamp set
Sentiment is from "Label Love" stamp set 
Punch for sentiment - Artisan Label Punch
popped up sentiment with dimensionals and 
3 jewels for texture


If you are interested in ordering any of the supplies used to make this card please click on my Stampin' Up shop online button at the top left of my blog. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment